The best hospitality to experience Rome
Book now at the best available rate
Dear Guest thanks for being a part of our family choosing one of our Hotels of Omnia Group Group.
Our main purpose is always to welcome you and make your stay the best possible experience, nowadays we wish as well to offer you the greatest comfort, in full compliance with the guidelines that guarantee total safety for you, all our guests and our team members.
Your contribution is essential to maximise the benefits of all the procedures that in Omnia Hotels we have implemented to manage this crisis effectively.
Respecting the laws and applying the regulations established by the Public Authority is a duty for each of us; we are sure we can count on your support during your next stay and we thank you in advance for it.
What we do and what we ensure:
• Omnia Hotels constantly monitors the evolution of the emergency and constantly adjusts its protocols drawn up in this regard, giving maximum attention to the recommendations of the WHO and those of the Italian Government
• The hotel staff, depending of their role, receives constant specific training to manage any emergency and always wears all their personal safety protection devices in order to guarantee yours and their own safety
• We have increased the cleaning frequency of every public areas including hall, elevators, handrails, handles, public toilets and of course room keys also.
• The high standards of cleaning and disinfection of the rooms after the guest's departure and before the arrival of the next one, have been further implemented with additional
procedures specifically aimed to counter the spread of the “Covid-19 Virus” with particular attention to all surfaces that are touched more frequently.
• The spaces dedicated to staff receive the same attention with constant cleaning and sanitization with particular attention to changing rooms and surfaces most exposed to contacts.
• Catering services are monitored and the delivery methods strictly comply with WHO recommendations, Italian laws and regulations and our internal protocols
• Sanitizing gel for hand hygiene is available in the common areas for anybody.
What the Public Authority laws and rules establish and what we do recommend:
In order to protect people’s health inside the property and ensure the healthiness of the environment; we inform you that we have taken some precautionary measures, as required by current regulations.
In implementation of these measures, we inform you that entry to the hotel will be not allowed:
• if you are positive for Covid-19, or if for any reason you are under quarantine measures
• in the event that in the last 14 you have had contacts with subjects who tested positive for Covid-19 or come from risky areas according to WHO indications;
• if you have fever (over 37.5 ° C) or other flu symptoms.
In the event of the onset of these symptoms after your arrival at the hotel, you have to promptly inform us, contacting the reception by telephone, remaining in your room By entering into the property, you undertakes to respect all the provisions of the Public Authorities and our hotel company rules, and in particular to:
• keep the safety distance of at least one meter from anyone
• always wear the mask when you are in any public space of the hotel
• observe the rules of hand hygiene and maintain correct hygiene behaviors
• wear gloves during breakfast service if you take advantage of it
• accept and adapt to any additional measures required by the Public Authority and / or our corporate protocols
We are confident that you will appreciate our commitment and thank you again for choosing to stay with us in one of the Omnia Hotels
For any further information or addtional services please do not hesitate to contact the hotel team.
In order to speed up the check-in process and to reduce time at the reception desk, we kindly ask you to provide by mail your ID/passport.
Looking forward to welcome you, I cordially greet you