The Rose Garden Palace is located in one of the most fascinating area of the Capital, Via Veneto, where the myth of Fellini's Dolce Vita still stands today.
A few steps from the park of Villa Borghese and its splendid gallery which preserves some of the most beautiful works of art in the world, the walk on Via Veneto leads to the Tritone fountain and then continues towards Piazza di Spagna and iconic roads of the branded shopping.
The Rose Garden Palace is just 600 meters from the Barberini metro station (Line A) with which you can quickly reach the most evocative places in the city and the areas of main interest for the business world and international events.
IF YOU ARRIVE BY PLANE
Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, by:
- Taxi licensed by the Municipality of Rome (**) (about 45/50 minutes)
- Rome (inside the Aurelian Walls) - FCO (or vice versa) fixed rate at Euro 50 , 00.
- Taxi licensed by the Municipality of Fiumicino, with the cost measured by the taximeter;
- Express train, from Leonardo Da Vinci Airport to Termini station (32 minutes), which arrives and departs from platform 23 or 24, at the rate of Euro 14.00 per person, baggage included, service that starts at 05.20 from Termini and ends at 23.23 from FCO;
Ciampino Airport, by:
- Taxi licensed by the Municipality of Rome, Rome (inside the Aurelian Walls)
- CIA ( or vice versa) euro 31.00 - Buses from private companies available outside the airport, leading to the vicinity of Termini station;
IF YOU ARRIVE BY TRAIN
- By taxi
- Metro A direction Battistini exit Barberini station then in via Veneto take bus 80 and get off after a stop near the Rose Garden Palace.
It is possible to verify that the taxi belongs to the Municipality of Rome by means of a small plate with the inscription SPQR, next to the rear license plate of the taxi.